Thursday, October 27, 2011

clips4sale.com




I've been working really hard on the clips store this week. Shooting, editing, and uploading new content every day. I'm having fun exploring new genres. I'm proud of how its coming along. I like hearing back from people who have bought and enjoyed the clips, and their suggestions for more videos. There is always a link to the store on the right side of this blog- click the pink 'Foot Fetish' button. There's more than just foot fetish in the store. Look around- I'm multi-talented. :P

I also shot with Marc of MMP again yesterday. I love shooting underwater. Its exciting and fun, your hair and body move differently than they naturally would, and I enjoy being so expressive- its not like you can talk underwater, so you've got to find some way to let the viewer know what's going on and how you're feeling. :P

0 comments: